What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that helps infoproduct sellers & authors to make more sales
- Teaching you how to see links to your blog posts posted and retweeted on Twitter and Facebook
- Teaching you how to stuff your lists with loyal fans who can’t wait to buy from you
- Teaching you how to skyrocket your sales and paying lots of affiliate commissions
- Teaching you how to drive traffic from your allies into your own money sites
- Teaching you a marketing strategy that’s profitable for months (even years)
- Teaching you a marketing strategy that’s able to give you immediate results
- Teaching you a marketing strategy that’s super simple and fun to do
- Teaching you how to transform your competitors into allies
- build an ever growing base of rabid, screaming fans
- Become recognized as an expert in my niche…
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Blog World Tour Planner scores 74.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ebookprofitscoach.com/how-to-blog-world-tour.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ebookprofitscoach.com you’ll also be taken through to ebookprofitscoach.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)